We offer a range of BTEC and NVQ qualifications to meet the needs of businesses today and in the future.
We use the most up to date teaching and assessment methods to deliver quality training. Our team of assessors and trainers are all specialists in electronic evidence collection and embrace the use of technology in delivery and assessment.
Our qualifications can lead to achieving membership status with a range of Chartered Institutes – Administration, Customer Service, Housing, Management or Marketing.
What is a BTEC Qualification?
The BTEC is an academic qualification which teaches the skills and knowledge a person needs to work in a particular sector at a particular level.
What are the benefits of undertaking a BTEC?
For the learner:
- A flexible route to becoming qualified
- An opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and understanding for a sector whether working in it or as a route into it
- Certification to demonstrate you have met a national standard
- Improved employability and transferability
- Access to recognised qualification with no other formal education
- An effective way of developing staff to a nationally recognised standard which results in improved efficiency
- Proof of the learner’s knowledge of a sector and level as it is based on what they know
- Group training so ideas can be shared by peers
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality both internally and externally to customers
- Ensures employees are up to date with industry standards and best practice
How are BTECs assessed?
BTECs are knowledge based and the learner completes assignments based on real work scenarios. Assignments can be graded as Pass, Merit or Distinction (depending on sector).
Assignment methods that could be used to demonstrate knowledge are:
How are BTECs delivered?
The BTEC qualifications are delivered by monthly class room based teaching from our training rooms in Eastleigh. We are able to deliver at different sites (dependant on numbers).